Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jamberry nail wraps

For my first post on this blog, I thought I'd write about my current obsession- Jamberry nail wraps. These things are absolute MAGIC. They're basically instant nail art for your fingers (and toes!). I have always liked doing my nails, or getting them done at a salon, but I always ran into problems with both methods. The nail polish would chip off, sometimes within a day, and I would find myself picking at my nails again. When I would get acrylic nails put on at the salon, that worked out better, but the cost was an issue. I was fairly certain I would never be able to have pretty nails...

And then, a miracle happened.

A friend of mine invited me to her online Jamberry nails party. I had never heard of them before, so I thought I would check them out. We were all told that these nail wraps were chip resistant, and would last up to 2 weeks on fingers, and 6 weeks on toes.Also, each sheet comes with two manicures and two pedicures, along with a fewaccent nails. Being the avid nail killer I was, I took this as a challenge, and ordered my first ever sheet of Jamberry wraps.

It took forever to pick which ones I would get...there are hundreds of designs! I'm not gonna lie, it was slightly overwhelming. But, I got through it and ordered these:

Paint splatter
:
I really loved them, and from that moment, I was hooked. They stayed on a couple days after the two week mark, and never chipped or anything. I also got a ton of compliments on them! These will always be one of my top favorites.













During the party, I also earned a half sheet of wraps, and I really loved them too.

Navy Quatrefoil


Admittedly, this is a design that I probably would not have purchased on my own. Since I got them free, I gave them a try, and would definitely buy them in the future. These also got a lot of compliments.











One thing that is great about Jamberry is they always have a buy 3 get one free deal. Sometimes your consultant will even do a one day exclusive deal during your party where you buy three, and get two free.I had my own party because I had so much fun at Althea's, and on memorial day, I had the opportunity to take advantage of that, and this happened. I ordered these:

Wild Thang




(Side note: I'm rocking these ones right now)












Teal Sparkle



I have a Hard Candy brand nail lacquer that is almost identical to this. <3












Flirty Flair




I like the kind of offbeat design of these ones












And since I bought three...I got these free:

Patriot


Some sheets come with more than one design on them...this was one of those. There is also a flag design, and I *think* one other. Super cute.













Break the rules



I found these interesting...I'm going to use one of the wraps as an accent nail with the flirty flair.












As a hostess, I earned MORE wraps! Yay! I am currently waiting to receive these two:

Candy Chevron


These are really fun and summery <3














Neptune


I am a huge nerd and love cosplaying. My favorite character I've done is the lovely Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon, so I found it necessary to get these, because of her.











Applying the wraps is super easy too. You can find details on that here


If you decide to try them, I hope you love them as much as I do!

(Disclaimer: rights to all links and photos go to Jamberry. I do not own them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment