Monday, July 7, 2014

June 2014 Birchbox review

After much deliberation, I decided to try Birchbox. As a sucker for beauty products, I figured it couldn't hurt anything. As a whole, I was pretty pleased with my first box. Here's what I got, and what I thought about them:

Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Ol All in One Milk ($24-$28)

I really liked this! At first, I kind of thought it smelled like tomatoes, and I still do, but it works well. I would buy a full sized bottle of this if I could afford it right now. I also liked the conditioner and the leave- in milk. They didn't leave my hair feeling oily or greasy like products like that sometimes do.

(Pictured: shampoo)










Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream ($26-$38)

I liked this too. It kind of reminded me of Vaseline, without the greasy texture that lingers on your skin forever.














Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum ($98)

The only thing I didn't like about this was the price of a full sized bottle. This perfume smells SO GOOD. It's very summery, and I will be very sad when I use up the sample. :(















LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube pencil in Menatour ($18)

This was another product I got that I liked more than I thought I would. I was a little intimidated by the color at first, but it goes on really light. I like wearing it by itself, and also under a light lipstick.














Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser ($32.95)- This was another product I really liked. It smells really good, and it didn't dry out my skin like some cleansers do.






















That's all, folks! If you want to try any of these products, you can find them at birchbox.com. Leave me comments and let me know what you got in your box last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment